13 years ago
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
5 months
Today marks the start of the 5th month!! Time is actually going pretty fast and exciting changes are constantly taking place. This morning while pouting about having to get up I lie in bed extra long and began to feel movement. I noticed the baby moving all morning at work and it bright a smile to my face everytime. I just hope that I am able to share that exciting feeling soon with Kevin, I know he will be thrilled the first time. Next Tuesday we get to have another ultrasound. Just so you know we do not plan to find out what we are having so we hope you like surprises as much as we do (well at least me....I think Kev would like to find out but we can always find out with baby #2). I am horrible at keeping secrets and this is one secret that can be kept from me! This is one present I can't peak at early or shake to detect what it might be! We'll see if I really make it to the end of the pregnancy without breaking down and asking the doctor to tell me. Wish us luck!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment