Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Any day now....I hope!

Today we had our appointment with Dr. Ham and an ultrasound. Baby looked really healthy and put on quite the show again...moving all around! Baby weighed in at 7lb 9oz at 37 weeks 6 days. We have a nice healthy (BIG) baby on the way! Baby also has a full head of hair or so the ultrasound says; it is just so hard to believe because Kevin and I both just had peach fuzz. We go to the dr. again next Monday and at that point we might have the option to induce or hold out till baby is ready to come. All I know is I don't want to wait too long because I don't want to have a 9 or 10 lb baby.

Today eyes were mainly closed other than a few quick peeks

to see if mom and dad were still watching!

Baby is running out of room....nose is smooshed!

Making a funny little face!!

Baby Tharan profile May 5th, 2009

No comments: