Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My 2nd week at home!

Getting to know my dog, Oliver! Boy is he big and hairy! The look on Gavin's face the first time he actually noticed Oliver was way CUTE, his eyebrows went way up and his eyes got huge!
Spending quality time with Grandma.
Working at the computer with mom.

Adorable baby face!


Michelle and Great Grandpa George came for a visit. I also met my great Aunt Judy and saw my Great Grandma Bev again.
Gavin got his middle name from Great Grandpa George Nasser
and also Great Grandpa George Wingard.

"Great" Cousin Laurie

Ann and Cody...thanks for visiting me! Come back soon!

Helen Best

Relaxing with mommy on the Boppy!

I just can't get enough of him!

Meeting my Great Grandma Nancy...thanks for the super soft blankets and warm hugs! :)

Holly...can't wait to see you again!

Thanks for holding me, Mandy! Can't wait till we can play together!

Timmy you were a pro holding me...I felt so safe!
Will you teach me to play ball when I am bigger?
Gotta love Grandma!
Happy Birthday, Great Grandma Beverly!
I am super excited to spend time with you Trudy! I am hoping we can play playdough and other messy games! Come see me soon!

No comments: