Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

What a wonderful surprise!

Today Gavin had his 4 month shots and needless to say I was worried. I had a knot in my stomach all day knowing what was to come. And what a wonderful surprise when I got to mom and dad's and these photos were waiting for me. Mom had these taken by April Williams one day while I was at work. What beautiful images of our baby boy! He has changed and grown so much. We are so blessed to have him! What a joy he is! Each day his smile brightens and fills my life with nothing but love and admiration. Kevin and I fall in love with him more and more each day. Our love for Gavin strengthens our relationship as husband and wife as well.

Gavin is now 15lbs 10oz and 26 1/4 inches long!



Cute drooly chin!
I think I have had enough


















No comments: