Time is simply zooming past! We are 19 weeks pregnant with our second child. Yesterday we had our detailed fetal anatomy ultrasound and below are the pictures. Our due date of April 8th, 2011 is right on. Once again we chose to not find out the sex so the suspense will be killing us all. With our last pregnancy Gavin was known as "Rusty" during the entire 40 weeks. This new baby has also been given a very special daddy given name, "Geronimo". I don't know about you but Rusty doesn't seem so bad now. Sorry baby #2, I promise you will have a nice name when you are born but until then daddy gets to have his fun. So I am happy to report that I can feel Geronimo moving about and wiggling most of the time. During the ultrasound baby was on the move and stubborn, refusing to turn over and give us a nice profile shot but I think we got some neat ones any how.
Kevin and I haven't really tried cluing Gavin in to his new friend that will be arrving in the spring as we figure he won't understand yet. He does notice that I am "bigger" and my pants go "higher" but I sure don't think he knows what is inside of mommy. I plan to start talking about it and hoping that he begins to catch on. Rusty and Geronimo will be around 22 months apart and I'm sure we will have our challenges but I look forward to watching them grow up together fights and hugs alike.
Full body picture...baby kept stretching out and showing off long legs

Profile picture that was a challenge to get

Tiny footprints...there is only 1 baby in their but a double shot of the same two feet...don't get excited

Picture of the nose and mouth...right by the arrow....took be awhile to be able to tell what this picture was
Print Page
No comments:
Post a Comment