












Back in October, Gavin had the pleasure as serving as ring bearer for Kevin and I's dear friends, Justine and Frank. While he was a bit young to take the responsibilities serious he did look the part. Considering his age he couldn't have done a more fabulous job. Daddy assisted him down the isle and mommy acted as bait to get him to proceed. Gavin adored his flower girl friends and was in awe of the beautiful bride. Despite his energetic antics he was a hit. Gavin ran and played his heart out and in fact even his stomach. As the photographer snapped his photo with the bride he vomited and yes the photographer caught it ALL on his camera. I only wish I had a copy of that one to share, but instead you will have to settle for the before shots! Instead of traveling with the bridal party we made a trip back to the hotel to regroup and calm down before the reception. Kevin and I were so blessed to have Grandma and Grandpa traveling with us so that even after Gavin was too tired to continue on mommy and daddy were able to stay and celebrate with their dear friends. Thanks again mom and dad, it meant the world to us to have you there!
Print Page






No comments:
Post a Comment