Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

31 and 1/2 weeks

I haven't had much to report about pregnancy with our second child. It has been uneventful and VERY fast. Kevin and I are so excited to be so close to meeting another wonderful child. Gavin is still a bit unsure about what is to come but he is starting to pay close attention to mommy's HUGE belly. I'm not sure how much he understands but one thing is clear mommy looks funny. Gavin has been successfully sleeping all night and naps in his big boy bed and will soon move to his new room so that new baby has his or her own place to call home. We went to the dr. yesterday and everything was great. Our next appointment is only 2 weeks away and another ultrasound should be about 4 weeks away to check size. Less than 60 days to go and I couldn't be more thrilled to hold my baby and see what he or she is like. I will try to do a better job of posting pregnancy updates from here till delivery day!

Print Page

No comments: