Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Our biggie girl...Gwennie


Oh my how she has grown! Gosh I just adore this young girl! Gwendolynn, Gwennie, Gwennie lil sister, siser....she goes by many names. She is now 10 months old and a tiny little peanut. She is wearing 6-9 month closing and a size 2 shoe. She has 4 teeth and a great smile. Gwendolynn can stand and cruise furniture, she can crawl REALLY fast, she waves, plays peek- a-boo, patty cakes with the best of them, and has a smile that melts my heart and the heart of many others. With her wild and crazy hair it is hard to not feel warm and loving in her presence. She calls her daddy by name and has a special way of saying her brothers name. I can't wait until she knowingly calls me by name too. She hates when I leave her sight but is very independent with feeding her self and removing her own socks.
Print Page

No comments: