Print Page
Well we have this great big beautiful house and I have no clue how to start decorating. I am trying to hang pictures and decide what my decorating style is like, and this is sure a whole lot harder than I imagined. We have all this space and I have no clue where to start. I'm sure I will look back in ten years and think "holy cow where did all this stuff come from" or " how did we fill this house so quickly". But for right now it is wide open with possibilities.
We did make a purchase for our living room recently... new couch and love seat! Gavin really enjoyed helping mommy and daddy set up the new furniture. He is very proud of his ability to get on and off all by himself and to push on the cushions. Notice I said new furniture and I didn't mention expensive. We really wanted something that looked nice but didn't cost a ton since it would be drooled, climbed, and played upon. Needless to say the new stuff is a hit with our little monkey.
Helping daddy put the legs on.






No comments:
Post a Comment